INDICATION: Status post ACDF.
FINDINGS: AP, lateral, and oblique views of the cervical spine were obtained.
Comparison study of 09/25/08.
The patient is status post ACDF revision with fixation hardware traversing the C5, C6 and C7 vertebrae. The hardware components are intact and the alignment is normal. Inner body spacers from previous fusion also noted at C3-4 and C4-5. No listhesis. Endplate degenerative change noted at C2-3. There is no abnormal motion observed with flexion or extension.
IMPRESSION: Status post ACDF revision as described. The alignment is anatomic and there is no abnormal motion with flexion or extension.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join