how about 52353?
Here is a CPT assistant about it:
Questionoes code 52353 include laser lithotripsy of ureteral calculus with ureteroscopy and ureteral catheterization?
Answer:Yes. Code 52353, Cystourethroscopy, with ureteroscopy and/or pyeloscopy; with lithotripsy (ureteral catheterization is included), includes the fragmenting of the stone with a laser lithotripsy through the ureteroscopy as well as the ureteral catheterization, if performed. If a cystourethroscopy without ureteroscopy is performed with lithotripsy to fragment ureteral stones, then code 52325, Cystourethroscopy including ureteral catheterization; with fragmentation of ureteral calculus (eg, ultrasonic or electro-hydraulic technique), should be repo
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join