I would choose 77263 code.
Clinical tx is a professional only service that takes the patient from the medial decision making process through the stage of developing a complete plan for the course of radiation therapy. Tx planning requires physician to understand the natural history of the pt's disease process, conceptualize the extent of the disease relative to adjacent normal anatomical structures, and integrate the patient's overall medical condition.
once the physician has determined the appropriate tx plan, this plan must be transfered from an idea to the physicial reality of targeting the tumor to allow for the eventual accurate tx delivery. Stimulation is performed w/o actually delivering a tx, but utilizing all of the parameters of the tx to be delieverd.
I hope this helps you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join