I just took the test on the 22nd of November. I had done a quick review of the medical terminology book and also some of the those Bar Charts you can buy that have information on anatomy and physiology. There were not many questions on that section and they were not too hard. So don't get too stressed out. Also, in the ICD-9 book there are lots of pictures of things like the bones, kidneys, eyes, etc. I tabed them for a quick review in case I could not remember some things. Good luck. It was a long test and I am still waiting for my results.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join