659.70-can be given for fetal arrhythmia affecting management of mother;
HPV presence is considered a uniquely identifiable disease- So, requires separate coding-795.05-better not to code with pregnancy related conditions-uniquely identifiable-
779.81, 779.82- can be assigned for neonatal bradycardia, tachycardia, respectively-
763.83-may be given for arrhythmia affecting newborn, unspecified as to time of onset, if required-
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join