do you mean POTS or Pott's?
please check out Diseases; Pott's (see also Tuberculosis) Pott's Syndrome is a synonym for Pott's Disease
015.0x [use additinal code to identify manifestation, as: curvature of spine [Pott's](737.4) - kyphosis(737.4) - spondylitis(720.81)
POTS- Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome - you're in the right ball park 427.89
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join