AAPC - Back to school

Thread: "How to Find Your Exam Results-Faster :oD"

Las Vegas, NV

Lightbulb "How to Find Your Exam Results-Faster :oD"

AAPC: Back to School
    How to Find Your Exam Results that's not in "Credential Verification Area."

Here's how you find your EXAM RESULTS faster, it's not in the creditial verification area, as we all thought.

1)Go to MY ACCOUNTS -top of screen
    2) My Events
    3)Click Tab- "Past events"
    4) Click "Details"
    5) It should show Whether you "Pass" or "Fail" on the Exam.

Good Luck!

I type in to my aapc account but i have no tabs that say "MY Account" nor my events nor past events. I can't get in to find my scores!!! HELP

Question Finding exam results.

I can not find out what the person is talking about with: 1. My account. 2. My events, etc. Please help me also! THANK YOU!!

Greater Orlando

From any page on the AAPC website, click on the "Home" link (top of screen toward right side)(See attachment 1, below). When you are on your Home Page, look for the "Membership" block (See attachment #2, below). Do you see the caption "Exam Results"? If so, click on it to see your grade.

If you passed the exam, as an added bonus, your new certification is listed after your name (also visible on attachment #2).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Ron McKenzie, CPC-A
    Greater Orlando FL Chapter

Virginia Beach Local Chapter

When you sign in, on the left hand side (where it shows when your membership renews) right under that it will show exam if you just took it, click that and your grade will come up. Hope this helps. If it is an exam you took a long time ago you may not be able to get your grade as they were doing just a pass or fail and no grade was given.
    Last edited by JudyW; 12-17-2011 at 06:24 PM.

AAPC-CA BOD 2015 - 2017
    Region 3: Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, & Kentucky

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
    -Audrey Hepburn

Smile Passed CPC Exam

Hi, I passed the CPC Exam on 12/17, however, is there a way I can find out which question I missed?