If the contrast injection was performed from the abdominal aorta and there was only one cath position and injection in the abdominal aorta for all of these different vessels you listed this would be an abdominal aortogram with a bilateral lower extremity runoff, CPT code 75630. If this is a Medicare patient you would report HCPCS code G0275 and G0278 in lieu of CPT code 75630. The catheter placement to the abdominal aorta is not reported as there was a heart cath performed with selective catheter placements which supercede the non-selective cath placement to the aorta.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join