If we assume an addiction treatment facility is billing all services in the HCFA format, I am trying to understand if a facility can bill additional items under UB/facility codes that they are entitled to but cannot bill for using the HCFA format that would result in possible incremental revenues to the facility? If so, what additional steps, if any, would be required other than filing the claim. If you would like to be a resource in this area please advise, as we could use one. Thanks in advance for your help.