If the venous bypass graft was also injected you also need to code 93540, if there is CAD in this vessel this dx code would be 414.02. So the codes would be
93510(left heart cath if aortic valve was crossed to measure LV pressures, 93508 if not)
93545(injection of coronaries)
93540(injection of venous bypass graft)
I hope this helps.
Cardiology coder for a few years.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join