77003, 77002 and 76000 are the most popular. Its important to check CCI edits with the procedure code performed. If it doesnt bundle with the procedure code then the ASC will bill it with the TC Modifier. Keep in mind that for Medicare patients these codes all have N1 payment indicator and therefore not reimburseable by Medicare but other commericial payors and workers comp do pay on these codes.
For instance: 62311 epidural injection w/fluoro you would bill
Hope this helps
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join