A few of our cardiologists perform TEE's, both pre and post operatively;however we do not always receive payment on the post op TEE.
Some payers will pay the post op TEE, Medicare usually will not pay. To bill for a pre and post op TEE: 93312-26, 93320-26 & 93325-26. post op you would use the same CPT codes but will add modifier 58. If two physicians perform the TEE, for the post op TEE you would add modifers 26 & 76 indicating this is a repeated procedure but different doctor.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join