I work in a Family Practice and it is my understanding that Pediatric Flu vaccines are a two dose immunization regardless of previous flu vaccinations. Children under 3 are a v04.81 diagnosis with a 90657, over 3 is 90658. State immunization get the SL modifier with the CPT code. The second vaccination gets the same coding, no difference. I'm not sure if this is what you were looking for but this is my first time I've sent in a responce.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join