I know it says abdomen 2 views, but it also states "AP and lateral views of the pelvis as well as an oblique view obtained". I am thinking 72190 since it states views of the pelvis and not abdomen. I think you'd have to make sure what x-rays were taken, pelvis or abdomen, as the documentation is conflicting. If, indeed, it was abdominal, I think you'd have to use 74010.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join