Just to clarify on your initial statement...after fracture care is reported not everything is therefore inclusive. You can still code for cast changes and supplies. Also, if a patient has an ORIF elsewhere and your doctor provides all of the post op care, you would code the ORIF CPT with modifier -55 and calculate the post op care amount based on RVU's (one time only). As for healed fractures, I think I would code E/M's only. I'm sure there are others with comments on these issues...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join