My Doctor have done a Trial for N-Stimulator for chronic pain(back), occipital neuralgia, and cervical radiculopathy, in a surgery centre.
Electrodes were primarily placed in occipital regions along the occpital nerve for the neuralgia with ANS electrodes,followed by placement of electrodes along the cervical nerve as well, under fluoroscopic guidance followed by the electronic analysis and programming.
How does one go abt coding it?
What can be the payment scenario if the primary Trial fails and a Re-Trial is done? What is the Trial period?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join