Hi everyone,
I am looking for some help on this subject. I have two occupational therapists that work in the practice I code for. They are starting to do lymphatic wraps for our upper extremity patients. I know there are practices out there that specialize in this. Is there a CPT code that I should be using to represent this service? Right now I am using the unlisted therapy code, but I'm hopping there is a better more detailed code out there. If anyone has any information on this I would love to hear from you.