Congrats on the new coding position. I also am new to a coding position. I passed the gruling 5.5 hr exam 2 yrs ago and just landed a job. Here is the situation. The company has not taken over the coding and billing for the providers yet as the contract with the old billing co. does not end until Oct. 31st. We are just getting set up. Do you have any info so far regarding Hospitalist coding??? I need all the help I can get as this is all new to me too. Thank you in advance!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join