Based on what you stated...I would go with 63042 since you mentioned re-exploration. CCI edits don't allow 63042 and 69990; however, it is the standard of our practice to post 69990, if used, across the board. We have several carriers that don't follow this edit and allow payment. I mentioned in another post that a member of the Karen Zupko and Assoc group was in our office recentley and this was, also, her recommendation.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join