It is not enough, that much I can tell you. I am not an expert in Teaching physician guidelines, but I can tell you that the "seen and agreed is nt sufficient for sure, that much I do know. You want to research Teaching Physician Guidelines in CMS to show your doctor that what he/she is doing is not sufficient. I am surprised your compliance department is not picking up on it. I will research some more, or perhaps someone else on the forums will chime in with the exact wording the teaching physician must include. And we will both learn
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join