ABA, Adaptive Behavior - 0364T-0374T??

1. Unhappy ABA, Adaptive Behavior - 0364T-0374T??
    Medical Coding Books
    Hello everyone,
    Hoping some other coders have had better luck then my office has. We recently received notice from Aetna stating the traditional ABA codes have been changed eff 7.1.14 to 0364T (first 30 mins) and then provided a range of codes from 0365T-0374T. Can't find any descriptions on how to bill after the first 30mins.

Has anyone else had better luck?

Default ABA Codes
    Use the CPT assistant?s article with other resources from ABAI. I have quite a bit of information that I can share with you. I am recently implementing these codes currently and working with a local insurance company and they are using the add-on code x # of units.

3. Red face @Bonnie
    Oh my goodness yes I would greatly appreciate any reference sources you may have. I have found some answers about these codes from different sources and would love to see what you have.

How can I private message you my email info if you wouldn't mind sending it to me.

Thank you so much,
    Katie

Smile ABA Billing
    Hi,
    I am reviewing Medical Records for ABA, Adaptive Behavior codes 0358T-0371T, do you have any kind of minimum requirement of documentation I should be seeing? I am trying to put together a training. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sandra

Similar Threads

1. ABA Billing
    By erinfoehr in forum Behavioral Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2015, 06:48 AM
  2. Cattergory III 0359T-0374T
    By cbrempell in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:21 PM
  3. ABA Code G0177 ?
    By cindybetakas in forum Medical Coding General Discussion