Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

national conference-las vegas

Medical Coding Books
    The conference is being held at Bally's and also there are accommodations at the Paris Hotel as well. I called the AAPC and spoke to the Conference Department. They were very helpful and until January 5th, they are actually doing in-house payment plans for conference. Until January 5, the fee for the conference and the hotel is $795.00. Awesome deal if you ask me

Hope this helps you
    Amy Pritchett,
    BSHA, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CDEO, CANPC, CEDC, CASCC, CRC, CMDP, CMPM, CCS, CMRS, C-AHI, ICDCT-CM, ICDCT-PCS
    2017-2018 Secretary of Local Mobile AAPC Chapter
    2015-2016 President of Local Mobile AAPC Chapter

2. Default LV Conference
    Vivian,

That sounds like a plan. We have several members from our chapter that attend conference. If we have sessions together we always sit together. After conference we meet for dinner.

Hope to meet you in Vegas.
    Monika A. Liddle, CPC, CGSC
    2016 Member Development Officer, Sailfish Chapter of the Treasure Coast
    Past Treasurer, Sailfish Chapter of the Treasure Coast
    Past Member Development Officer, Sailfish Chapter of the Treasure Coast

Franciscan Medical Group
    Coder II
    Port St. Lucie, FL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
    ― Aesop

3. Default National Conference
    Amy,

Are you sure about the $795 including conference and hotel? I thought the $795 was just for conference and hotel was another fee.
    Monika A. Liddle, CPC, CGSC
    2016 Member Development Officer, Sailfish Chapter of the Treasure Coast
    Past Treasurer, Sailfish Chapter of the Treasure Coast
    Past Member Development Officer, Sailfish Chapter of the Treasure Coast

Franciscan Medical Group
    Coder II
    Port St. Lucie, FL

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
    ― Aesop

Shared Hotel Room Packages

• Bally's:
      Non-member: $1297
      Member: $997
    • Paris:
      Non-member: $1345
      Member: $1045
    The registration alone is $795, the rooms are additional....but this is a great deal (from the Conference page) for members.
    Pam Brooks, MHA, COC, PCS, CPC, AAPC Fellow
    Coding Manager
    Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
    Dover, NH 03820

If you can dream it, you can do it. Walt Disney

Default Agenda
    I know this is scheduled for 3/29 - 4/1, but is it all day on the first and last days? I'm wondering if I can travel on the morning of the 29th and the afternoon of the 1st, or would it be best to plan on 3/28 and 4/2 as my travel dates? (I'm driving - I believe it's about 6 1/2 hours)

6. Default
    I was wondering the same thing. At this point though, since the agenda is not finalized, I'm looking at flights leaving mid afternoon on April 1st. I will be flying in early on the front end, on the 28th. UNLESS (there's always a "but" right?) I may, just may, do the ICD 10-CM pre-conference. Then I think I will need to fly in on the 26th. I think that program is a full two days??

7. Default
    So this is like think before you speak.........I should look before I type!

It looks like the agenda is almost there now. Session on April 1st all end at noon so my plans for departing flight should be ok. The pre-conference ICD 10 is 2 full days - 27th and 28th. There are some other sessions that don't quite have the right dates but I'm sure that will be corrected soon enough.

Adding the pre-conference course fee and extra hotel nights are going to make this a little bitty expensive for me but I get to accomplish many things at once.

Anyone planning on any of the pre-conference courses?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123