Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

national conference-las vegas

Default national conference-las vegas
    Medical Coding Books
    Does anyone know what hotel this is at? Wanting to get booked asap or I will not be able to afford it

Quote Originally Posted by rowarren View Post
    Does anyone know what hotel this is at? Wanting to get booked asap or I will not be able to afford it
    The host hotel will be Bally's. Hope this helps you.
    Judy Wilson, CPC,COC,CPCO,CPPM,CPB,CPC-P,CPC-I,CANPC,AAPC FELLOW,CMRS

Past AAPC-CA BOD 2010 - 2013 & 2015 - 2017

judy@anes.hrcoxmail.com

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
    -Audrey Hepburn

Default National conference hotels in Vegas
    I live in Vegas. The conference is at Bally's --- there are several hotels nearby including Paris, Cromwell, Ceasars, Bellagio and the Westin. All are within walking distance (across the street from Bally's). I saw today that AAPC is working with Bally's and with Paris.

I am curious...when does AAPC usually open the registration in the fall? I need to submit a complete cost ticket to my employer to pay for it. Do they always offer early-bird discounts?
    Thanks!
    Matthew S., CPC

thank you everyone,I will look at all of the hotels in the area to see what the best rate will be

Mathew, Yes Conference Registration opens in late fall, And yes, they always offer a discount for early bird registration.

See you all in Las Vegas!
    Candice Fenildo, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CPB, CENTC, CRHC, AAPC Fellow
    Director of Operations
    Ear, Nose and Throat Associates of South Florida, PA
    772-342-6976
    cfenildo@entsf.com

"Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer"

7. Default Conferences
    I am new to AAPC as I recently passed my exam and I am now a CPC-A!! I am very curious about these Regional and National Conferences. Can anyone who is registered with AAPC attend these conferences on their own or is it more that employers send their employees to the conferences? I am eager to learn more about coding and being a member of AAPC and meet new people in the process. Any advice anyone has for me would be great!
    Thank you,
    Kristine

Some employers do pay for their employees to go but I have found that most pay for it themselves. Also, some chapters have fund raisers throughout the year and they help to pay for some of their active members to attend.

9. Default
    Thank you for the info!

Does anyone know when registration actually opens?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast