If you go under Member Benefits there is a link to the insurance quote site. It appears to me that the carriers available depend on the area where you live. I hope you have better luck than I did. I got the run around from Aetna and was ultimately told that my rate was going to be higher than quoted and they may not even cover my family at all due to medical history even though we have always had continuous coverage. Luckily I had the option of COBRA until my new insurance kicked in.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join