I have a doctor who pulled up some research on performing Hyaluronic acid fat graft myringoplasty. He is asking if this can be done/billed in the office. It would be a 69620. The code has a A2 ASC payment indicator which tells me it has to be done in a ASC or hospital setting.
Does anyone know about this? Does it have to be done in a surgery center or hospital?