Hi. I am having trouble finding a code for your radiologist to bill for services done in an outpatient hospital facility. The patient had a Nerve destruction by injection of neurolytic agent done by a Neurosurgeon. However, the Radiologist monitored the 64610 procedure through a CAT Scan. Our billing team thought that 64610 can be billed by the Neurosurgeon, and 64610+52 can be billed for our Radiologist, since the description in the CPT coding manual states it includes Radiologic Guidance. I believe this is double billing. I am leaning towards 77012 CT Scan for Injection. Can someone verify if that is best to use for the Radiologist's services? Thanks for your assistance. L.Berkman, CPC