We are a chronic pain provider office that receives a request to see a patient in a nursing home from the physcian who oversees their care while in the nursing hom or primary care/referring doctor. On the initial visit we do a full assessment on their pain issues and spend over an hour with the patient and reviewing their records. We take over care for their chronic pain conditions or else give the requesting doctor our consult report. For the initial visit, what codes would our providers bill? 99304-99306 or 99307-99310. Mostly Medicare Patients so we cannot bill consult codes. Any help is appreciated.