AAPC - Back to school

Thread: Maxim Coding Solutions

Default Maxim Coding Solutions

AAPC: Back to School
    Does anyone have information on Maxim Coding Solutions. Last week I had applied for a remote coding position. I received a phone call. He left a message and I returned the call, only to be ask if he could call me back. Yesterday I received another call and was ask if he could call me back with information about their company. I am really confused. I have a degree in Health Claims, and also passed my exam the first time in November. I have worked two years out in the coding field(dermatology, internal med, family practice, obgyn). I was currently working for a small medical company, laid off due to budget cut.. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate.

Beth Sanders, CPC

I recommend that you do a search in the forums on Maxim. You will find plenty of opinions on this company.
    Last edited by okiesawyers; 12-17-2008 at 10:53 AM.
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~

Similar Threads

1. Perkin's Coding Solutions, LLC?
    By mirandasj04 in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Clinical Coding Solutions
    By deja53 in forum Employment General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 04:42 AM
  3. Clinical Coding Solutions
    By Vicki in forum Employment General Discussion