The MGMA (Medical Group Management Association) publishes books titled, "Coding Profile Book." There is one for Primary Care and another one for other Medical Specialties.
I use these books all the time for stats. They provide a wealth of information which include the most used E/M codes, CPT codes, ICD-9 codes and a number of other items for each specialty.
The only drawback is these books are quite expensive and they are not as current. Usually they are 2 years behind because of the collection of the stats. Hope this helps?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join