Aviacode-GREAT COMPANY

Smile Aviacode-GREAT COMPANY
    Medical Coding Books
    If you ever have the opportunity to work for Aviacode.....DO IT.......they are awesome and they TRULY CARE!!!!!

I have worked for them for a over a year part time.
    I too love them.

3. Default
    I have applied with them 3 times, and each time have never gotten a response back. I have 3 years coding experience, with excellent quality and I am always one of my current companies top producers. You would think I would at least get a thank you but no thanks, or something. It was kind of frustrating.

4. Cool get a lawyer first
    Avia code offered me a contract, 75 pages long. My lawyer read it and advised me not to sign with them. I didn't. Lots of loop holes, wouldn't commit to a specific rate of pay, couldn't guarantee me hours, rate of pay was subject to change at any time, and they wanted me to pay for my solfware. I guess if you are depserate, then they are the company for you. But if they offer you a contract; get a lawyer to read it first. You'd be surprised at what's hidden in the fine print.

Hi, I was wondering if this company really is that great. I passed their test and they sent me a welcome packet and IC contract to sign. I really want to be able to do this full time but was concerned that they will have enough work for me to quit my onsite full-time job and go full time with aviacode. Any advice/input would be appreciated.

Thanks so much,
    Sandra Fedler, CPC-A

I do not believe that any of their contract work is considered full time. I do QA for them and I get about 5 hours a week. They told me that it would be about 10-15 hours a week. For coding it is all how much you can do, however there are usually at least 2 coders assigned to a provider. So there can be a bit of "fighting" over the work.

I wouldn't recommend them. They pay very low and I didnt care for the supervisor in charge of a job I did for them. The training was inadequate for what they were expecting.

Smile Aviacode
    Dont quit your day job. My best friend did and she can't even make rent on time. I chose to keep my job and work through the lack of sleep. I work for them, but again is more like PRN. It helps if you have a few hours of free time, but you can't bank on it...Not so much them, its the providers who they have contracts with. They don't send their cases in on a regular, but yet they expect you to wait day in and day out for them.
    [COLOR="Blue"]Kandy Morris CCS, CCS-P, CPC, CPB, CPC-I, CPMA, CEMC, CPOC
    AHIMA-approved ICD-10CM/PCS Trainer & Ambassador
    AAPC PMCC Approved Instructor
    Email: kandymorris3@yahoo.com