Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ER Coding - I am new to ER coding

1. Default ER Coding
    Exam Training Packages
    I have a total of 8 years coding ER outpatient services but would love to join a group. Please Count me in. Any Facility side ED Coders out there I need to some advise. New to Facility side coding!!!! Please email me at Andrschery@centurytel.net

Cheryl Anderson, LPN, CPC, CEMC

I would also like to be included--I code the Facility, Profee and Infusions/Injections in the ED.

Thumbs up
    I too would love to become part of a networking group for ED coding. I actually manage the ED coding for a group of seven Oregon hospital ED's and I think this is a great idea! I can be reached at

Joann.Rodriguez@providence.org

Count me in for the networking group of ED coders! I have 8 years of experience in ER pro-fee coding. I am currently seeking a job, preferrably in ED coding. So I want to stay in networking and absorb all the coding information while unemployed.

I can be reached at m.ragsdalecpc@sbcglobal.net

5. Smile ER Coding
    I would love to join everyone in this also. I've been coding ER Physican services since August of last year and I always have questions and issues.

Default ER coding
    I too would like to be included in this networking opportunity. I code facility services for ER (PRN) as I have changed jobs in the past year, but still do ER when the regular coder is on vacation or behind. Would love to network and get input from others. I like to stay current on this.
    annabweaver@hotmail.com

I would also like to be a part of this. I am a coder at a small rural hospital in Maine and do the coding for virtually everything here, although I start every day with ER coding so any added info would be great!

Oops..I fogot to give you all my e-mail if there is a networking group to come of this. I have also had about 4-5 years of prof and facility ER coding experience.
    It looks like there is plenty of people interested. We just need to know where to start. Let me know if I can be of any help with this.

leslie.tibbetts@bhmh.org

Default Count me in
    Please include me in your group. I am a beginner in the world of ED Coding and would like any and all knowledge that you can share.
    DR DADHICH SUNIL

10. Smile
    I am new to ER coding and would be very interested in a networking group also. My email is julesofco@hotmail.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast