I work for a substance abuse/behavioral health billing company and recently we have been getting either denials or very low reimbursements on UA claims billed with an 80101. We only use the 80101 with multiple units for analyzer testing not POCT(urine drop/cup). We do 80101 at 12 units and sometimes 1 unit gets paid or the claim is outright denied. Does anyone know if 80101 should be billed at a single unit, like G0431 and G0434? Would it be better to switch to the G-codes altogether?