76937 would be ok IF there was mention of an image being captured and saved, but I don't see that here. Also with 76937, most carriers will still only pay this when done with CVP placements even though 36010 would be a valid code to bill it in addition too (according to ingenix) I wouldn't use the 77001 in this case because that description of fluoro is for CVP procedures. And 76000 is a component to 75961. So my thoughts are just to use the 75961/37203/36010-51.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join