Test Results

Default Test Results
    Medical Coding Books
    I Took The Asc Specialty Exam On 12/6 And The Proctor Told Me That I Would Have The Results In 10 Days. Nothing Yet On My Account. Did Anyone Else Take The Test That Day & Get Their Results? I'm a Little Anxious--can You Tell??

2. Default
    Anastasia, I too took an exam on 12/6, and although I haven't received any notification, I have noticed the certification initials following my name when I signed on.

3. Default
    Part of the problem could be how quickly your answer key gets back to the AAPC, with it being the holidays it could be delayed somewhat.
    ~Amy, CPC, CPMA, CEMC~
    Auditor/Consultant

Thanks very much.

5. Thumbs up
    I took my coding test on 12/19/2008 and I was told the results would be available on line so far nothing, hope fully soon Happy New Year

6. Default test results
    Took the Specialty E/M on 12/13/08, saw the result under member information within a week, and received my certificate last week.
    Carla Elsberry, CPC

7. Default
    I also took the test that day in St Louis and mine still says "pending". I am more than anxious!!! I think the holiday in between will delay the results....
    Last edited by missiegray; 12-28-2009 at 10:25 AM. Reason: added info

Quote Originally Posted by DSRAAPC View Post
    Anastasia, I too took an exam on 12/6, and although I haven't received any notification, I have noticed the certification initials following my name when I signed on.
    If you see the certification initials after your name when you log on, CONGRATS.... you PASSED.... to see more information check under your events and you should see more.

CONGRATS again!
    Susan Ward, CPC, COC, CPC-I, CEMC, CPCD, CPRC
    AAPC ICD-10 Expert Trainer
    susanwardcpc@live.com

A small act of kindness a day can make someone's day special

9. Default test results
    I took the test on 12/19/09. What is the test results?