HPI is fairly easy to meet. The most common ways to meet HPI are location, pain level, associated signs/symptoms, and modifying factors. (Chief complaint must always be present). Example: Pt comes in with Rt hand pain (location), 5/10 (pain level), swelling (associated signs/symptoms), and has tried Ibuprofen with minimal relief. Hope this helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join