1st Interview...tips??

Default 1st Interview...tips??
    Medical Coding Books
    Hello everyone, I was certified recently and I'm getting my first interview tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips? It is a multi-specialty outpatient practice, fairly large and busy. I haven't had an interview for a few years so any advice would help. I am a little nervous Thank you!

Congratulations on obtaining your certification and on getting that interview. Wish I could remember where I read these bits of advice, to give proper credit: Be yourself and keep in mind that they're probably hoping that you are the one who's going to solve their problem of filling the position. You are interviewing them too, so look for indicators that their work environment and culture will be a good fit for you for years to come.
    Good luck!

Similar Threads

1. Coding Interview tips !
    By soukayna in forum Medical Coding General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:37 PM
  2. 1st audit
    By ryangarcilazo in forum Auditing General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 12:57 PM