For the CPT 92506, the physician evaluates the patient for speech, language develpment, hearing loss, and physical & mental development. During this evaluation the physician performs a physical examination.
But for the CPT 92507, the patient undergoes developmental programs such as speech therapy, sign language, or lip reading instruction or hearing rehabilitation with the speech & other rehabilitation therapist. However this requires a physician direction.
Robert Vinosh Kesari, CPC.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join