Adjacent tissue rearrangement

1. Default Adjacent tissue rearrangement
    Medical Coding Books
    The physician did a tissue rearrangement on a sugical wound after melanoma resection that could not be closed primarily. I want to use 14021 with the delayed primary closure code 13160. These codes are not bundled according to encoderpro. But is it right to code these 2 codes together?

Only Code The 14021. The tissue transfer is the most extensive procedure, Ive coded Many 14021 and have never seen any reason to code 13160. I worked for a very large Derm practice and this topic has never came up. I would be confident in coding only the 14021

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:10 PM
  2. Breast Tissue Rearrangement
    By Whitteds in forum Plastic Surgery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:38 PM
  3. Cranioplasty with Tissue Rearrangement
    By alammert in forum General Surgery
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 03:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0