EM test or EM online class?

Default EM test or EM online class?
    Medical Coding Books
    I need some help deciding whether to take the E&M online class then take certification test or just get test help book and take test. Any body taken these and have advice? I definitely want to get certified in E&M. Thanks for any help.

2. Default
    My honest opinion it has everything to do with your level of knowledge of E&M. I recently bought the E&M online class, test, and workbook from AAPC. For the amount of money it cost, I find it a very disappointing resource. I expected the class, and test and test book to be extremely in-depth. To pose questions that is not common to the normal E&M everyday knowledge. I was really looking for an in-depth study guide. But it was anything but.

That being said, if someone is new to E&M, looking for a basic knowledge of E&M, this would be a great class. But it certainly in my opinion is not worthy of the CEMC credential - and certainly not for the price.
    Christopher J. Halk, CPC
    Kunsan Air Force Base
    Republic of Korea

3. Default Help with e/m codes
    I am studying to take the er cert test on 11-15-2014. Really struggling how to assign the em codes? Can anyone give tips?

4. Default
    What are you struggling with? What aspect has you confused? What can I do to help?
    Christopher J. Halk, CPC
    Kunsan Air Force Base
    Republic of Korea