Happy Holidays ALL!
I would like to know if Auditors out there have a template or form letter/report they use, when you are finishing auditing your charts. I'm looking for one where I can get a general idea of how to put one together to send to out with my findings.
I do use an auditing tool, but I can send that out, I want to put a letter or something together.
If so, please email me privately.
Thanks so much.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join