When you say you are in a hospital setting, do you mean you perform this service to patients admitted as in-patient or do you mean there is a breast clinic at the hospital? Everything I have ever seen RN services are incident to the physician or NPP services and are not separately billable. I do not know of any code for a breast exam, it is just part of the physician/NPP service. You might want to look at exceptions for rural/underserved areas if applicable.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join