Cardiac Catheterization and agniogram help please

Question Cardiac Catheterization and agniogram help please
    Medical Coding Books
    I am auditing an operative report and am confused on part of the documentation/coding that I hope someone can help.

The claim was billed in this manner.
    93458-26, 59
    75736-26

The provider has come back and appealed the CPT code 93458 which I originally denied because it was bundled with CPT code 92928. According to the provider, the code is separately reimbursed because the patient did not have a diagnostic cath before.
    I reviewed the CPT book, and it does day diagnostic angiography perofrmed at the time of a coronary interventional procedure may be separately reportable if:......no prior cath-based coronary angiogprahy study is available....
    However, I noticed as reading before that part of the CPT book, it says diagnositc coronary angiography code 93458-93461 should NOT be used with percutaneous coronary revascularzition services 92920-92944 to report...and so on.

I really need someone who is experienced in coding these cases to provide me some insight on what is appropriate reporting.

Thank you in advance
    Missy Davis CMC,CPMA

Choose a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life. ~ Confucious

Sorry for my terrible mis spelling, was typing fast!
    Missy Davis CMC,CPMA

Do you have the op note? If so can you email me MBEDFORD@SW.ORG

Yes I do. I will send it in a PDF file.
    Missy Davis CMC,CPMA