Hi Everyone!
When our office administers Synagis shots, we bring in the child, get a weight administer the shot and observe the patient for 30 minutes. The child was scheduled for "just" the shot. We do NOT supply the drug. Normally we bill only 96372 for the administration. Because we have to observe the patient for 30 min my administrator wants to know if we can bill a 99211 AND the admin fee. Normally you would not bill a 99211 with a vaccine, isn't Syangis considered a type of vaccine? Does anyone bill a 99211 when the administer the drug only? Does anyone use 90471? Thanks!