You might want to consider an HIM (Health Information Mngmt) degree. You can get either Bachelor's or an Associates. An HIM degree will afford many opportunities, you can do Auditing or Consulting and start out at pretty decent salary. Heck, you might even want to minor in computer science or IT, then you would be rockin! Check it out, there are many other things that require HIM degree and pay well. YOu sound extremely smart, I am jealous you are that good with computers and here I was thinking I am computer savvy. HA! Good luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join