There is a debate in my office as to whether or not PA's and NP's should use AS or 80. My co-worker is under the impression that AS is only for Medicare...which I disagree. I was taught and still believe that AS is for a non-physician assistant at surgery. If I am wrong, please let me know. If I am correct, does anyone have anything "in writing" that I can present to my co-worker? Thanks all!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join