I think you're ok with the sister-in-law...
"A brother-in-law or sister-in-law relationship does not exist between the physician, supplier or owner of a provider (or supplier) and the spouse of his wifeâ€™s or her husbandâ€™s brother or sister."
Section 130 - Charges Imposed by Immediate Relatives of the Patient or Members of the Patientâ€™s Household
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join