dx: Impalement injury to the left lower leg with traumatic lacerations X2.
1. Exploration and irrigation and debridement of the left leg lacerations X2.
2. Repair of left tibial nerve transection with ligation of posterior tibial artery.
3. Repair of left peroneal tendon laceration.
4. Repair and closure of deep lacerations of the left leg X2.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join