10:00-10:37 and 10:00-10:52 (see CPT assistant Feb 2006 pages 10-15 coding consultation moderate conscious sedation) and these same scenario's are described.
10:00-10:37 would be 99144 and 99145 x 1
10:00-10:52 would be 99144 and 99145 x 2
The each additional 15 minutes would be up to and including the 15 minute mark, at 16 minutes then you would use an additional unit.
Anyone else have a different interpretation? Thanks
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join