It has been years since my exam, and it had indicators on it such as, EPF hx/pe; etc. The only suggestion I can give is to look for time; new or established; and really read the question because there has to be an indication of the amount of data for hx, pe and mdm. They cannot expect you to count bullets on a question that doesn't give you all the data needed. Unless the test has changed and now you get actual office notes/etc???
My guess is that the questions, while vague, have the information in them, you may just need to do a little reading between the lines.
Best of luck!! You will get it next time!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join