No, they don't count.
Gastrointestinal C Examination of abdomen with notation of presence of masses or tenderness
C Examination of liver and spleen
C Examination for presence or absence of hernia
C Examination (when indicated) of anus, perineum and rectum, including sphincter tone,
presence of hemorrhoids, rectal masses
C Obtain stool sample for occult blood test when indicated
I still tell my doctors to note it but they are aware it will not count as bullet.
Also be careful of "organomegaly" this doesn't count either.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join